Emerson’s Health and Safety Covenant
I covenant to do my part to keep Emerson UU and our community in good health as I return to Emerson Unitarian Universalist Church of Canoga Park. I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and to being an accountable member of our church and larger community. I covenant to uphold our values by demonstrating personal integrity, respect for others, and support for Emerson UU Church by:
- Staying home if I have been exposed to COVID or feel any COVID symptoms.
- Getting vaccinated against COVID, if I am eligible.
- Wearing a well-fitting face mask that minimizes leaks.
- Maintaining physical distancing.
- Keeping my hands clean/sanitized (before entering and as needed).
- Alerting the Emerson office if I discover I was exposed to COVID-19 before or during this event.